Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is about Love.

Love, this is meaningful for everyone. Everybody needs love to fill full their life. One who has no love does not have a warm heart. I am one who needs love. My ex-boyfriend used to be my perfect love. He is also one as my best friend. Taking care of me and advising me all good things. I prefer a man who can protect me from danger, understand what I am, and be honest to me. Because we were couple for a long time, three years, he has always been my good best friend, and now we are still keeping in touch as well. However, I had some reason to break up with him. There is a thing that I can not accept if my boyfriend does that with me. If he cheats me, I will break up with him immediately. I don’t care the reason why because that is not supposed to happen with couple. For example, if my boyfriend makes a couple with other girls, I will separate with him. This is my love story.

2 comments:

Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle said...

I totally agree with what you said. There is no mercy for cheaters!! I hope you find a special one for you.:)