Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meaningful of Friends

Meaningful of Friends

Most humans have their own social environment. One can not stay alone without friends. I am one who needs friends. Friends are meaningful for me with three reasons. First of all, when I stayed with my friends, I can show my real personality. I don’t have to posture something which is not me. For example, I showed my real feelings which are comfortable for me and for us. When we went shopping and having lunch, we told the truth which we like or dislike to do and to eat. Second, friends can share feelings to friend even good or sad feeling. For instant, I am happy to tell about my happiness. In the other hand, I am not shy to show and cry about my sadness either. When I broke my heart, I was crying a lot, and my friends always console me. In addition, friends are the one who is a good listener all the time. Finally, friends have always given good advices for me. For example, sometimes when I have problems, my friends are always advise me good suggestions which I have not thought before because I think and solve that problems just only one side which is my own thinking only, so I always believe that two thinking are better than one thinking. In sum, friends are always the best things and meaningful for me. Therefore, friendship is last forever, and I will lose my self-personality if I have no friends.

No comments: