Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reaction Essay


The Rock

The violent armies who were fighting in Vietnam want to get money from president for armies who are died in war. The president does not care and concern anything about them, so they want money for helping their family. They take over the island of Alcatraz and hold 81 tourists hostage. If president will not give them money, they will deploy chemical missiles over San Francisco. When president knew that, he sent workers FBI to help hostages. In addition, FBI wants John Mason (Sean Connery), the only man to ever escape from Alcatraz, who can help the SEALs break back in and wants Stanley Goodspeed (Nicolas Cage) expert at chemical weapons but guns. They are together help to take 15 microchips off from chemical missiles. After they tried, they are almost died just two people left. Finally, they can stop chemical missiles, and all violent armies are died.


This is one of an interesting movie I have ever seen. I like this genre of movie, action and adventure. I also like a main actor, Nicolas Cage. He is good at acting. This movie is exciting and shown the way that they are so smart when they solve the problem and when they try to take 15 microchips off from chemical missiles. I am still excited even though I know that will not explore. I feel that because the way that they act virtually. Indeed, I really enjoy watching this movie so much, and I feel exciting all the time.

No comments: